Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Disneyland Showtime with Kurt Russell

Q: A few years ago I saw a movie on Disney Channel that featured Disneyland back in the late 50s or early 60s. I'm not sure but I think it starred Kurt Russell. (I looked through his credits and can't find anything that sounds like this movie.) I just remember them running all through the park. Any information would be helpful!
Kathy, Naperville, Illinois 

A [Dave Smith]: You are remembering "Disneyland Showtime," a 1970 TV show that featured The Osmond Brothers (Donny gets lost and the others are searching for him) and Kurt Russell narrating a look at the work that went into the creating of the Haunted Mansion. 

[Marcio Disney]



Kurt Russell singing "Sugar Sugar" at Disneyland 1970. This is a clip from The Wonderful World of Disney:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...