Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Donald's Big Imagination

Q: I had a wonderful Donald Duck comic in which he traveled through space and went to stars. He was largest on Betelgeuse (I think) and smallest on another star. Imagine my surprise when I found out that both of the stars he visited were REAL stars. Do you know what the comic issue was and is it anywhere I can read again?
Erica, Brooklyn, New York

A [Dave Smith]: That story is the lead story in Walt Disney's Comics and Stories, #199 (April, 1957). You might be able to find the comic in a used comic book store or on eBay (there are a number of copies available there as I am writing this).


[More Info by Marcio Disney]

This is the cover of the Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #199 and the story is a 10 pages story with 4 rows per page and it's called Donald's Big Imagination.

Character Appearances: Donald Duck, Gyro Gearloose, Gyro's Helper, Huey Dewey and Louie

After the cover below, you can read the complete story. Please, be patience while the PDF file automatic loads!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I was trying to remember this comic too and I find this post from 4 days ago... wow!

    Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...